Jumat, 17 Juni 2011

Dell XPS 15z User Review (2 weeks of use, advantages and disadvantages)

Dell XPS 15z User Review (2 weeks of use, advantages and disadvantages) Tube. Duration : 6.32 Mins.





Dell XPS 15z can check if they have used for 2 weeks. Something I forgot to mention the video is battery life. Can I get a good 3-4 hours from the battery at full brightness, so I'm happy with him. Specifications: • Intel Core ™ 2 Generation i5-2410M processor with 2.0 GHz 2.30 turbo boost up to 2.90 GHz • Elemental Silver Aluminum 15.6 "300-nit FHD (1080p) WLED display with webcam • SDRAM 6GB3 Dual Channel DDR3 1333 • 500GB4 SATA hard drive (7200 rpm) • NVIDIA ® GeForce ® GT 525MOptimus 1GB graphics card • 64 WHr 8-Cell Lithium-Ion Battery something I forgot to mention is that I uninstalled all the software that came with your Dell computer. It took about 10 minutes to do, and I regret nothing to delete. You do not need it at all, and you're better off without him.






Keywords: dell, xps, 15z, laptop, macbook, pro, computer, nvidia, intel, core, review, use

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar